I did the thing
10. I’d say the bit I like most is the flow my art generally has, so I’m pretty happy with how I use line of action and composition.
18. Purpose for drawing is tricky…If I had to describe it, the reason I draw is because it’s an urge, and also a way for me to connect with others. It’s relaxing for me too.
24. Shameful past, hmmhmm… Probably the fact I didn’t branch out and try different things besides anime/ manga for as long as I did. Those styles are not bad! It’s more I was stagnant for a couple years without development that I find shameful.
Thanks for the questions! : )
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.)
- Draw a picture!
i just noticed something from the high res kuzupeko picture i posted earlier
i didn’t see this before with the smaller versions, but if you look, you can see that baby kuzu was crying. but he stopped.
why did he stop? because they put baby peko with him, who made him happy. how adorable is that.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
finishes a few commissions
attempts to send commissions to their recipients through gmail
all messages bounce/ repeatedly get failed delivery messages for all of the sent mail
check error messages through google help
'gmail is not at fault for the failure of delivery'
mention problem to parents
get told they also have been getting a lot of error messages from gmail when they try to use it
'not gmails fault' my ass
Grandma’a sewing is starting to get sassy